The LTU Electrical and Computer Engineering Industrial Advisory Board consists of corporate leaders who help assure that our programs continue to meet the rapidly expanding requirements of the engineering world. The Board meets semi-anually with the department faculty and administration, and directly assists in evaluating the quality of student capstone design projects. Current members are listed below.
- Raymond Alvey, Director of Pack Design Design, Systems and Validation (PSV), LG Chem Power Inc.
- Mark Doede, President and COO, Integral Vision, Inc.
- Florian Frischmuth, Chief Engineer, Central Software| E/E System Engineering, Ford Motor Company
- Abul Masrur, Ph.D, Research Electrical Engineer, US Army RDECOM-TARDEC, RDTA-RS
- Michael Oszust, Engineering Manager, ZF TRW
- Steven Stout, PE, Director of Asset Management, ITC Holdings Corp.
- Sanjay Singh, CTO and EVP, Dura Automotive Systems, LLC
- Benjamin Sweet, Software Engineer IV, Denso International America, Inc.
- Haley Newton, PE, Project Engineer II-Protection, SEL Engineering Services, Inc.
- Michael Crimando, AppLink Design Engineer, Ford Motor Company
- Andrew Brockman, Electrical Engineer, Dura Automotive Systems, LLC