Admission to the Graduate Certificate in Telecommunications Engineering requires:
- Submission of the Application for Graduate Admission (www.ltu.edu/apply);
- A Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or a closely related field from an accredited university (minimum 3.0 GPA);
- Official transcripts of all completed college work;
- A minimum of one letter of recommendation from supervisors;
- A resume, including professional experiences and extracurricular activities.