Zoom allows you to schedule meetings with multiple occurrences, so that each occurrence uses the same meeting ID and settings. You can schedule these meetings in daily, weekly, and monthly increments.
Create Recurring Zoom Meetings from Within Canvas
- Select Zoom from the course navigation menu
- Select “Schedule a New Meeting”. Session will be created in ‘course’ ID.
- Fill out the information as needed
- Click the Recurring Meeting checkbox. (the meeting ID will remain the same for each session. This will open up additional recurrence options.
- Recurrence: Select how often you need the meeting to recur: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or No Fixed Time. If you want to schedule a Zoom meeting on Monday and Thursday of each week, select Weekly and select radio buttons for the days. It can recur up to 50 times. If you need more than 50 recurrences, use the No Fixed Time option. The other recurrence options will depend on how often the meeting recurs. You can configure the meeting to end after a set amount of occurrences or have the recurring meeting end on a specific date.
- Repeat every: Default is 1 day. This one many times it will repeart. If you choose Weekly and repeat every 1, then Zoom will have them repeating every week. If you Weekly and repeat every 2, then Zoom will have them repeating bi-weekly.
- End date: Click inside the date box to display calendar. Use the > and < to locate month, click the date an/year desired