12/12/2022-12/15/2022 (Final Exam Week)
12/21/2022 Last day for Adjuncts not teaching Spring 2023
Faculty & Staff
Before picking up a laptop, Faculty/Staff must provide a fully executed Laptop Authorization form signed by the appropriate personnel from their department and a signed Faculty/Staff Laptop Agreement. These forms are available below.
Before a student receives a laptop, they must:
- Register for classes for the current term.
- Pay a $500 security deposit, payable by check or credit card. *
- Have a Lawrence Tech photo ID card. *
- Sign the laptop agreement which is online in BannerWeb
Here is the text of the Student Laptop Agreement for review.
If the student is under the age of 18, here is the text of the Student Laptop Agreement For Students Under The Age of 18 for review
* The One Stop Service Center, room C304 in Taubman Student Services Building processes the payment of the laptop security deposit and provides Lawrence Tech Photo IDs.
Step 1 - File a Police Report
Each person reporting a theft or missing and presumed stolen LTuZone hardware must file a police report within three business days in the jurisdiction in which the hardware is alleged to have been lost or stolen.
The police report must include the hardware's:
- Model number
- Manufacturer’s serial number
Step 2 - Submit the Police Report to LTU
It is the responsibility of the user/victim to provide a copy of the police report to the LTU Help Desk and the One-Stop Center. LTU will not obtain copies of the police reports filed by users/victims.
Step 3 - Obtain Replacement Hardware
- The $500 security deposit on account will be retained by the University when any LTuZone hardware is reported stolen and all steps above are followed.
- If no police report is filed, the full cost of the LTuZone hardware, currently $3000.00, will be charged to the account.
- To obtain LTuZone replacement hardware, a $500 security deposit must be on account, and can paid at the One-Stop Center.