ehelp LTU Gmail
Lawrence Tech University offers the GSuite for faculty, staff, and students. The GSuite provides apps for Collaboration, Communication, and Organization. Visit Google Applications to learn more.
- Access to email from any Internet connection
- Storage for Gmail, Google Drive, and Google+ Photos
- Improved spam blocking
- Document storage and sharing with others
- Calendar events that are easy to create and share
- Web based text chat within email window
- Client based video chat
- Advanced Google search technology
Logging into Gmail Account
First Time Users
- Enter your email email@example.com and click Next
- Enter your initial (default) password which is your 8-digit birth date plus your 9-digit Banner ID number in MMDDYYYY######### format. Click Next
- On the next screen, create a new password, select the language, type the text shown in the security image in the input box, read the terms and conditions, and then click “I accept. Create my account button.”
- For your own security, create a password that’s hard to guess. The password strength indicator will be completely green if you choose a strong password.
- Enter your email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Next
- Enter your password.
- Click Next
Connecting Gmail to Smart Device
How to set up LTU Gmail on your Android
- From the Android Home screen, tap on the Gmail icon.
- Click the three lines in the upper left corner, then scroll down and click " Settings "
- Select " Add account "
- Select " Google " as the type of email account.
- Enter your LTU email address , then click Next
- Enter your LTU email password , then click Next
- Review and agree to the Terms of Service
- Your account will login, now you can check your LTU Gmail from Android.
How to set up LTU Gmail and Google Calendar on your iPhone.
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down and tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars .
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Google
- Now enter the name you want email recipients to see, along with your LTU email address and password. Type LTU Gmail for the description, or another name that identifies this from any other Gmail account. Tap next at the top.
- Now you have the option to sync Gmail contacts, calendars and notes as well as email. Tap Save.
If you are missing a specific calendar, please follow the link below: https://www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect and then select calendars to sync to your iPhone.