Lynda.com upgrades to LinkedIn Learning
LTU is upgrading from Lynda.com to LinkedIn Learning on Nov. 8, 2019.
LinkedIn Learning is available only to currently registered Students or currently employed Faculty/Staff.
This upgrade will provide a highly personalized experience that is designed to help you achieve your goals. With the upgrade, you’ll have access to over 14,500 courses including in six other languages beyond English: French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Mandarin, and Portuguese.
With LinkedIn Learning, you’ll be able to:
- Receive relevant recommendations.
- Access to content trending in your field.
- Ask questions and receive responses from the instructor and other learners.
- Access to your learning history and certifications of completion after the upgrade.
For sign in information, please click here.
If you don't see your Lynda data, please click here.
Connecting a LinkedIn account will cause more content relevant to your job or skills to be
shown. You will also be able to show your completed LinkedIn Learning courses on your
1. Login to LinkedIn Learning
2. Search for the course or video you wish to share
3. Open the video.
4. In the upper right corner, click the Share Icon and select Twitter from the list.
You do not need to have a Twitter account, you are using this method to get the link to share.
5. In the Share a link on Twitter dialog box, copy the link address.
6. Close the Twitter dialog box then past the link into wherever you want to share the content.