Hot Spot Printing
Hot Spot printers are available to any user through an Internet connection. Users do not need to have Campus network credentials to access these printers.
Select the location that you want to print to, decide if you want black and white or color. Simply follow the instructions to print.
- Black and White printing is free
- Color printing is $0.50/page for 8.5x11
- Color Printing is $1.00/page for 11x17
Print directly from your smartphone, laptop or tablet to one of our convenient campus locations:
Buell Management Building (Atrium)
Architecture Resource Center (A131)
Please choose the method that you wish to use to print.
- Forward an email with the attachment of the file you wish to print to the email address of the printer location. See locations above for email address.
- Your private print release code(s) will be emailed back to you.
- Press “OK” on the printer-keypad, then enter the release code(s) and press “OK” to confirm. Follow the instructions on the printer’s display to confirm
- Open a web browser and enter the web address (URL) of the printer location. See locations above for web address.
- Note: Tablet browsers may not be supported.
- Select the document.
- Click the printer icon button for release code(s).
- Press “OK” on the printer-keypad, then enter the release code(s) and press “OK” to confirm.
- Follow the instructions on the printer’s display to confirm