You can view quiz logs to view the status of your student quizzes. This feature is also designed to help you investigate problems that a student may have in the quiz. The quiz starts the log when students begin the quiz, so some logs may show that the quiz is in progress.
If you gave the student multiple attempts for a quiz, the log will always show the most recent attempt by default. However, you can view any attempt within the log.
Each attempt will display timestamps and quiz action statuses in the quiz log.
Note: Quiz logs are only retained for six months.
- Click Quizzes
- Click on the desired quiz
- Choose either Moderate this Quiz OR Show Student Quiz Results, found by clicking the three dots next to Edit
- Chose the student you wish to moderate and review
- Click on View Log in the top right of the screen
- The session information and the action log will display
- View the session information and the action log for the quiz.
- The session information shows the start date and time for the attempt.
- The action log for the specified attempt will display a status for each quiz action.
- The action log for the specified attempt will display a timestamp for each quiz action.
- To refresh the quiz log, click the Refresh icon.
- Go into settings in the course
- Choose Feature Options from the tab at the top
- Turn on Quiz Log Auditing from the list