Student Services & Financial Aid
Through BannerWeb students can sign the online laptop agreement, check account balances, register for classes, review class schedules or update their personal profile.
Faculty and Staff Services
Through BannerWeb staff and faculty can research class listings, pay and benefits information, student information, update their personal profile or record hours worked or leave time.
Log in Procedures
- Click on the BannerWeb Login button at banner.ltu.edu.
- Current Students/Faculty/Staff-
Click the first option, "BannerWeb Login for Students, Faculty, and Staff"
- Admitted Students and Alumni-
Click the second option, "BannerWeb Login for Admitted Students and Alumni"
- Admitted Students and Alumni- Your BannerWeb ID will be your nine digit Banner ID (including all zeros).
- Current Students/Faculty/Staff- Use your Canvas/Network username (campus email address before the @ltu.edu).
- Admitted Students and Alumni- Your initial BannerWeb PIN is your date of birth in MMDDYY format. For example: 022890
- You must change your PIN to another 6-digit (or more) number the first time you log into BannerWeb.
- Current Students/Faculty/Staff- Use your Canvas/Network password
If you have forgotten your BannerWeb password contact the Help Desk at 248.204.2330 or email@example.com to have your BannerWeb password reset.