How to apply
Interested in Becoming a Tech Transit Driver?
If you are interested in applying for a driver position, please consider:
- All drivers are required to undergo extensive qualification and training process.
- Students are permitted to work up to 20 hours per week. Our drivers work an average of 10-15 hours per week. Each shift is around three or four hours.
- Our drivers participate in a drug and alcohol testing program throughout employment. Failure to pass a drug or alcohol test results in immediate termination.
Student Driver Requirements
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Valid Chauffer’s License (applicants undergo a background and driving record check)
- Good disciplinary standing with the University
- Good academic standing (minimum 2.75 GPA per semester & overall).
- Enrolled in a minimum of three (3) credit hours per semester.
Please follow these steps:
1) Download Application
2) Email firstname.lastname@example.org with completed Application and Resume. International students please also explain current employment status.
3) Background checks will be completed.
4) Formal interview will be scheduled.
5) Second interview, including driving and parking skills test, will be scheduled
6) If hired, additional paperwork must be completed. Please check here for more information.
7) Additional training will be scheduled.
*Paperwork for International student takes 3-4 weeks because of social security requirements as well as additional out-of-country paperwork.
*Paperwork for US students can take 1-2 weeks based on screening and efficiency of HR to get student on payroll.