Materials in the CTL
Educational Innovation Collaborative, instructor resources on reserve in CTL.
Entrepreneurial Business: Lectures and Interviews on reserve in CTL.
Other Center for Teaching and Learning sites.
* Stanford University's Center for Teaching and Learning site provides many different ideas on how to expand specific programs with in the university, as well as, offering a number of conferences, speakers and workshops.
* University of Massachusetts - Amherst Center for Teaching and Learning provides ideas for faculty development, individual teaching assessments, and several other faculty development resources.
* University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Center for Faculty Excellence offers an extensive resource guide including information about using different media within the classroom, development of effective course packs/reading material and how to increase problem solving skills. Also, UNC-Chapel Hill provides great information about academic integrity and classroom honor codes.
* University of Central Florida's Center for Teaching and Learning provides ideas for course design and development, managing different teaching and learning environments and offers several suggestions on how to bring diversity to the classroom.
* Iowa States University's Center for Teaching and Learning offers ideas in course planning and thoughts on engaged learning.
* New York University's Center for Teaching Excellence offers an extensive selection of workshops and ideas for program growth.
* Minnesota State University - Makato's Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning offers ideas for mentors and mentoring groups for new faculty and students. The Center also provides several listings of materials for faculty development: articles, books, websites and committee ideas.
* University of Chicago's Center for Teaching and Learning offers information regarding the Midwest Faculty Seminar and also provides many essays/articles on teaching excellence.