May 2020 Commencement Postponed
Per an email sent to all students by President Moudgil, the May 9, 2020 Commencement Ceremony will be postponed until December 5, 2020. All students that graduate in May or Summer are welcome to attend the December 5, 2020 ceremony. The Graduation Team will be reaching out to all students impacted by the postponed ceremony to encourage you to attend the ceremony in December. Expect to be contacted by the Graduation Team in early September for this confirmation.
Students that complete their degree requirements in May or Summer semesters will still have their degree posted and diploma mailed by the schedule below:
May 2020 graduates:
Degree posted by – June 19, 2020
Diplomas mailed by – July 6, 2020
Degree verifications for employment can be completed starting June 1, 2020.
Summer 2020 graduates:
Degree posted by – August 21, 2020
Diplomas mailed by – September 21, 2020
Degree verifications for employment can be completed starting August 10, 2020.
Graduation is not only a time of celebration for the graduating students, but for their family and friends as well. We cordially invite you to join us for Lawrence Technological University’s commencement ceremonies on December 5, 2020. For the ceremony times, click here. Guests should be seated no later than 15 minutes before the ceremony they are attending. Any guest not in their seat by that time will not be seated until after the processional.
All guests planning on attending a ceremony must have a ticket. Click here for additional information regarding Commencement tickets and distribution dates.
Family and friends who are unable to attend the ceremony may watch it live here.
- Review Commencement Ceremony Details.
- Make arrangements for graduates and guests with special needs.
- Order a Commencement DVD.
- Arrange for your accommodations and dining, if needed.
- Commencement Day Parking
- 10 Mile Entrance– Turn at the light and enter campus near the UTLC and Architecture Buildings. Follow the curved road around campus until you come to come to the end of the parking lot near the service drive of M-10. Turn left inside the parking lot and follow it to the stop sign. This is Lot C.
- Civic Center Drive Entrance– Turn into campus at the Blue Lawrence Tech Signage. Fork left on road and follow it around the curve until you come to a stop sign. Go straight and this is Lot C.
- M-10 Service Drive Entrance– Turn right into campus and make an immediate right into the parking lot. Follow this road down to the stop sign. This is Lot C.
For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Enrollment Services at 248.204.2280.