Graduation is not only a time of celebration for the graduating students, but for their family and friends as well. We cordially invite you to join us for Lawrence Technological University’s commencement ceremony on Saturday, December 7, 2019. For the ceremony time, click here. Guests should be seated no later than 15 minutes before the ceremony. Any guest not in their seat by that time will not be seated until after the processional.
All guests planning on attending the ceremony must have a ticket. Click here for additional information regarding Commencement tickets and distribution dates.
Family and friends who are unable to attend the ceremony may watch it live here.
- Review Commencement Ceremony Details.
- Make arrangements for graduates and guests with special needs.
- Order a Commencement DVD.
- Arrange for your accommodations and dining, if needed.
- Commencement Day Parking
- 10 Mile Entrance– Turn at the light and enter campus near the UTLC and Architecture Buildings. Follow the curved road around campus until you come to come to the end of the parking lot near the service drive of M-10. Turn left inside the parking lot and follow it to the stop sign. This is Lot C.
- Civic Center Drive Entrance– Turn into campus at the Blue Lawrence Tech Signage. Fork left on road and follow it around the curve until you come to a stop sign. Go straight and this is Lot C.
- M-10 Service Drive Entrance– Turn right into campus and make an immediate right into the parking lot. Follow this road down to the stop sign. This is Lot C.
For additional information, contact email@example.com or call Enrollment Services at 248.204.2280.