- Lawrence Tech University provides resources for students looking for employment
- On & off Campus, Work Study, & Family Literacy Program Opportunities
- Students are allowed to work Part-time up to 20 hours per week
- Applications for all student employment positions are accepted in our online job resource database
Please note: Using the Handshake system does not guarantee an interview or employment, but will help streamline the process of job searching.
Lawrence Tech Career Advisors:
- Are available to assist in resume writing and critiquing
- Assist with finding co-op and internship
- Provide interview practice sessions
- And More!
The Office of Career Services is pleased to announce
our new Job Search Database System! This system will allow:
- To search for numerous positions on Campus and Off
- Multiple ways to connect with employers
- To schedule Individual appointments with a Career Advisor
- To Check-in at Career Services Events
- And More!
Join our Campus Dining Team (ARAMARK) and take advantage of the benefits:
- Convenient Location
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Wages
- Earn Free Meals
To apply for employment opportunities go to www.ltudining.com or stop by the Campus Dining office located in the atrium of the Buell Management building.
All Student Assistants
Please download, complete, and print each of the following forms. Submit all completed forms to your direct supervisor to complete the hiring process.
Additional Forms for International Student Employees
If you are an international student hired by the university for on campus employment please complete the following forms. After completion submit all forms to your direct supervisor.