The Office of Career Services offers a range of resources to help you throughout your career journey. We promote career development by providing you with the tools to make effective career-planning decisions. Whether you need assistance with choosing a major/career, writing a resume, conducting a job search, securing a co-op/internship/first professional job, or transitioning to a new career, we are here to help.
Below are resources that we provide to all Lawrence Technological Students and Alumni to assist in promoting effective Career development!
Benefits of Handshake
Students & Alumni:
- Search for numerous positions
- Connect with employers in multiple ways
- Schedule Individual appointments with a Career Advisor
- Check-in at Career Services Events and much more!
- Manage all your campuses with Handshake at no cost.
- Update your job postings,& view applicants
- Search for potential candidates and reach out directly with in-app messaging
- Register for Career Fairs and Events
Office of Career Services, C404
Taubman Student Services Center
21000 West Ten Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075-1058