The Office of Career Services offers a range of resources to help you throughout your career journey. We promote career development by providing you with the tools to make effective career-planning decisions.
Our services include:
- Helping you choose a major
- Conducting a job search
- Reviewing resumes and cover letters
- Mock Interview practice
- Salary negotiations and more!
View our 2022-23 schedule of workshops, networking events, and career fairs.
Learn more about the Co-op program.
- Search for numerous positions
- Connect with employers in multiple ways
- Schedule Individual appointments with a Career Advisor
- Sign up for future events and much more!
- Connect with employers
- Connect with other alumni
- Find events near you
- Manage all your campuses with Handshake at no cost.
- Update your job postings & view applicants
- Search for potential candidates and reach out directly with in-app messaging
- Register for Career Fairs and Events
Office of Career Services, C404
Taubman Student Services Center
21000 West Ten Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075-1058