Application Workshop+ Calendar 2021-10-26 19:00:00 2021-10-26 20:00:00 America/Detroit Application Workshop Virtual firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your LTU application with the support of the Office of Admissions!
Join us for one of our virtual Application Workshops to create your LTU application with step-by-step support. If you join us for one of these workshops, your application fee will be waived.
During the workshop we will walk you through the entire process of submitting your LTU application. Please note, in order to start your application, you will need access to your email during the workshop. Additionally, you will need the following information ready and available before the workshop starts:
- Personal Information: name, address, email, phone number, and citizenship
- Parent/Guardian Information: first and last name, email, phone number, current employer (if applicable)
- Application Information: entry term, major, and sport (if you're interested in playing at LTU)
- Education: high school name, list of courses you are taking in your senior year, college name (if you have taken college-level coursework)
- High School Counselor Information: first name, last name, title, phone, email
- Essay: Please have your 500-word essay saved and ready to upload. Below you will find the essay prompt:
- Sample topics could include information about your career goals, why you are choosing a particular major, or why you are choosing to apply to Lawrence Tech.
For more information: