Form Your “Innovation Team,” Enroll in the Michigan I-Corps@LTU, and Begin Your Future Today
· An LTU mentoring program based on a proven curriculum promoted by the National Science Foundation
· Intensive real-world, results-oriented 9-week-long Saturday morning workshops held throughout the year
· Employs the nationally recognized Business Model Canvas to shape your product and business success
· Open to innovators, entrepreneurs, companies, and all LTU students, alumni, and faculty
· All teams matched with industry mentors
· $1,000 cash prize to the best team
Michigan I-Corps@LTU addresses the key factors that enable startup businesses to succeed. You will:
· Develop a greater understanding of your innovation and how it can benefit customers
· Find your customers and market/s
· Discover what it takes to commercialize your innovation and the barriers to adoption
· Save years and money by developing a structured business model
· Expand your network
Apply and More Information
Lawrence Technological University has created a personalized, easy-access web site for prospective students.
You can start by setting up your own VIP interest page. Based on your unique interests and needs, we will communicate directly with you about events and other important information you might like to know.
To create your VIP interest page, choose the level of admissions you are seeking:
Contact us today.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ask us anything!