Graduate Research Assistantships
Currently there are no GRA positions are available at the College of Business and Information Technology, stay tuned for the Fall 2018 positions. The position is ideal for MBA and MSIT graduate students who are interested in pursuing research under the direction of a College of Business and Information Technology faculty.
Potential candidates should have the following skills and be familiar with:
- Critical Analytical Thinking and Reasoning
- Good Communication and Writing
- Data Collection
- Statistical Analysis (ANOVA, Regression, Chrombach’s Alpha, SAS, Python)
- Familiarity with Survey Monkey and Minitab
- Database Application
- Web Development
- Report Writing, Presentation Graphs.
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Publisher) required.
Please fill out the application, include a copy of your resume, a statement goal, and two letters of recommendation (GRE or GMAT scores are optional). Submit all the required documents for committee review.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Please return the following application and required documents to:
M331, Buell Building
The Automation Alley Educational Savings Program Form must be completed by the member's Human Resources department.
The completed form must be returned to:
Office of Financial Aid
For more information click here
The College of Business and Information Technology offers scholarships based on the GMAT score to qualified and accomplished MBA candidates.
In addition to your academic performance and work experience, a strong GMAT score can help you to receive merit based tuition incentives.
A GMAT score of 570 or better will allow you to receive a $1,000 scholarship per 3 credit hour graduate class toward an MBA.
- Students can qualify for a maxim of 10,000 over a course of 3 consecutive years (no stop outs)
- Summers are not applicable for the scholarship
- Applicant must have at least a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or recognized international institution of higher education.
- Applicants must be fully admitted to a graduate business program of study.
- To apply for Merit Scholarship you must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or better.
- GMAT Score should be 570 or better and must have been completed with in last two years from the date of the MBA application.
- To remain eligible, recipient must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better each semester.
- Disbursement will be applied for the first semester after the student registers for the semester and after the university’s add/drop deadline.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other tuition discounts, scholarships or Research Assistantships. You must be enrolled for a minimum of 3 credit hours to apply.
AICPA is a a global membership association for Certified Professional Accountants. Every year, the AICPA provides over 100 accounting students (both undergraduate and graduate, as well as a specific award for two-year transfer students) with scholarships ranging from $1,000 - $10,000.
Get an AICPA Legacy Scholarship and you’ll be a member of the elite AICPA Legacy Scholars. The scholarship will help pay for college, and the program will provide you with skills that make you even more appealing to employers.
For more information click here