Every student has an advisor, every step of the way.
Career-readiness starts early. As your advisors, we take great pride in helping you identify your goals as a student, develop a career plan that aligns with your interests, and select the best classes for your future success. We also make sure you have plenty of opportunities to develop an effective resume, navigate your way through internships, and master the art of networking with industry professionals.
We also assist you with:
- Exploring your course and major options
- Defining your academic and career goals
- Course advising and registration
- Transfer credits
- Curriculum requirements for your specific program
- Registration holds
- Academic standing
- Customizing your elective choices to fit your professional objectives
- Degree audits, graduation requirements and dual degree advising
- University policy procedures
Faculty provide subject matter expertise, industry knowledge, mentorship and guidance as you navigate through academic programs and career opportunities. Please contact our office and we will connect you with a faculty member depending on your needs, goals and plans.
Our office is located at Wayne H. Buell Building (Building #5) in Room M331.
Director of Business Programs
Academic Forms for Students:
1-800-CALL-LTU (Extension 74)
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.