Healthcare administrators tackle today’s complex and exciting healthcare challenges in a field that is growing and expanding. In fact, employment is expected to grow by 32% over the next decade, much faster than other occupations. Earnings are impressive, too, with a 2019 median annual salary of $100,980.
If you would like to cultivate your skills in an industry only expected to accelerate in growth, then Lawrence Tech’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration may be the program for you. You will gain the essential knowledge required for senior managerial and planning careers in the health services and systems sectors, while setting yourself up for local, national, and global employment opportunities.
As the U.S. population continues to age and national health expenditures increase, the demand for qualified healthcare administrators will become ever more pressing.
About the program
- Composed of three nine-credit-hour stackable certificates and one three-credit elective, which can be combined to achieve a master’s degree
- Offers you the flexibility to design what certificate or degree works best
- Certification is earned after completing each nine-credit module
- You’ll gain expert knowledge of accounting principles, financial analysis, and forecasting as they apply to the healthcare environment
- Acquire marketing savvy in the delivery of healthcare and consumer behavior
- Learn about human resources, leadership and healthcare management processes
- Be exposed to policy trends, public health law, liabilities, informed consent, physician-patient relationships, forensic medicine, legislative activities, and controversial medical, legal, and ethical issues
- See how research and data can be used to investigate problems in healthcare
- Learn how information technology is used to deliver healthcare services
- Intensive leadership-driven programs that embrace theory and practice
- Faculty with current industry experience
- Convenient schedules that include day, evening, and online classes
- Well-connected career placement services
- High-tech, wireless 107-acre campus that’s commuter friendly
This program is composed of three nine-credit-hour stackable certificates and one three-credit elective, which can be combined to achieve a master’s degree.
The three stackable certificates are:
- Accounting, Finance, and Marketing for Healthcare
- Introduction to Healthcare Management
- Information Technology in Healthcare and Global Healthcare System