Application to College of Business and Information Technology Business Administration + Information Technology program must possess an undergraduate degree from an accredited university or its equivalent in another country.
Application Materials Required:
- Online application which can be found at ltu.edu/futurestudents/graduate/
- Non-refundable application fee of $50 that can be paid online
- Official transcripts from all the colleges attended
- Professional resume showing your work experience and education history
- A GMAT or GRE score is not required if your undergraduate cumulative GPA is 3.0 or better (waived if a graduate degree was earned)
- If your GPA is lower than a 3.0, please submit a one-page purpose/goal statement and one letter of recommendation
- Since admission decisions are made independently by each department, students who wish to pursue the dual degree program must apply to both programs. Admission to one program does not guarantee admission to the other.
- When students finish requirements for both programs, they will receive two degrees.
- If you are a current LTU graduate student and wish to add a second master's degree program, please contact the academic adviser in that program.
Students seeking admission into the Business Administration + Information Technology program may be admitted on a regular or conditional basis. The admissions committee will review the student’s educational background and work experience to determine the student’s admission status based on the following criteria:
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree or equivalent from an accredited institution of higher education
- Quality of the student’s academic record and educational background
- The nature and extent of the student’s work experience
I absolutely love that LTU demonstrates their commitment to theory and practice. It made a big difference to me as a student. Now, as an alum of the MBA program, I can make impactful decisions with ease.”
employed at time of graduation
graduate students in CoBIT