See how experts make the most of financial markets, raise capital, manage risk, grow assets, and serve the diverse needs of shareholders, partners, and employees. You’ll have many career options in this field whether you work as a chief financial advisor, in sales and trading, financial research, or more. In private industry, you may work for a financial company, a commercial bank, or a savings and loan. You’ll also find challenging opportunities at the federal level working for the IRS or the U.S. Department of Treasury.
What is a 4+1 program?
CoBIT’s 4+1 program is an integrated bachelor’s and master’s degree program designed to help you earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in finance, and a Master of Business Administration degree, in five years.
Why Finance at LTU?
- You can take graduate-level courses toward your MBA degree as early as your junior year
- Courses are embedded with technological components that meet the needs of today’s workplaces
- Assignments reflect real-life problems and questions encountered by today’s financial decision-makers
- You will master subject material by practically applying principles and concepts learned in class
- You’ll learn from faculty who’ve taught finance at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral level
BSBA in Finance '21
The finance program offered intimate class settings with some of the best instructors I’ve ever had. Due to instructor mentorship and competitive academics, I’ve been able to thrive in the finance field post graduation.
The MBA program was excellent and offered small class sizes with faculty members who were professionals in their field. LTU’s commitment to theory and practice made a big difference when I was a student, and now as an alum of the program, I can make decisions with ease."
Median Salary for Financial Analysts and Examiners, 2021