The Office of Career Services offers a range of resources to help you throughout your career journey. We promote career development by providing you with the tools to make effective career-planning decisions. Whether you need assistance with choosing a major/career, writing a resume, conducting a job search, securing a co-op/internship/first professional job, or transitioning to a new career, we are here to help.
Handshake: The job search database
- Search for numerous positions
- Connect with employers in multiple ways
- Ability to follow company's profile pages to receive position updates
- Schedule individual appointments with a career advisor
- Check-in at career services events, including career fairs!