Lawrence Tech’s undergraduate Natural Sciences programs are intended to produce scientists who:
- Have sound command of the fundamental concepts in their field
- Have the experience and training to apply those concepts in industry.
- Have the ability to teach themselves new skills as needed.
- Possess the problem-solving and critical judgment skills required of competent citizens in an increasingly technological society.
- Are able to undertake productive assignments in industry.
- Are prepared to undertake graduate study in their field or in related disciplines.
- Are well prepared for admission and success in medicine, dentistry or related fields.
- Are fully prepared for graduate work in business or law.
- Understand and adhere to the ethical standards of their discipline and of society as a whole.