Study Tables support the academic progress of our students by providing a structured study environment. Student-athletes are required to participate in the program for a minimum number of hours per week to be determined by their coach. During those hours, participants will complete assigned homework, readings, and projects.
Study Tables Hours (starting 1/18/22)
|Academic Achievement Center (AAC)|
|Friday||9am - 4:30pm|
Student-athletes may earn Study Tables hours by logging study hours in designated Study Tables spaces, working with a tutor, or participating in AAC-sponsored academic workshops.
To access a tutor, click here. To view the AAC’s workshop schedule, click here.
Spring 2022 Study Tables Requirements
- The following student-athletes are required to complete 6 Study Tables hours in the AAC:
- Freshmen (29 or less credits) enrolled in one or more 00XX-level courses
- Sophomores with a cumulative GPA of less than 2.5
- Juniors and Seniors with a cumulative GPA of less than 2.0 (on probation)
- Hours must be completed in the AAC in a designated seat.
- If there are no assigned seats available, participants will be asked if they would like to join a waiting list, which must be done in person in the AAC.
- Emails and phone calls asking to be added to the waiting list will not be accepted.
- If a student joins the waiting list outside of AAC business hours or without coming into the AAC, their "reservation" will not be honored.
- If there is a waitlist, participants may study for 2 hours at a time and will be asked to leave for 1 hour before returning to open the space for other participants to study.
Study Tables Policies
To view the AAC study table policies for student-athletes, click below:
Study Table Policies