Room Reservation Policies:
The AAC offers rooms with whiteboards and space for group studies.
The rooms available are the Small Conference Room (C201K) which holds a max of 6 people and the Large Conference Room (C201L) which holds a max of 8 people. These rooms are available by reservations for both students and faculty.
- Rooms are reserved for class study groups or group projects only—students included on the room reservation request form must be in the same class.
- Rooms can be reserved once per person per day for a maximum of 2 hours.
- Rooms must be cleared after reserved time is over.
- Chairs must not be moved in or out of the room.
- The max number of people in the small conference room at any given time should not exceed 6.
- The max number of people in the large conference room should not exceed 8.
- No sign out warning will be given. If any one person of the group is found to not be studying, the entire group will need to be signed out (Applicable to Study Tables participants).
- The noise level must be kept as low as possible. AAC Staff have the right to cancel your reservation if there are any noise complaints.
- AAC Staff have the right to cancel any reservation for any reason.
To use this service:
- Review the Room Reservation Policies listed above.
- Click on the AAC Room Reservation Form button below and fill out the form (by filling out the form, you agree to the policies).
- After completing the form, an AAC staff member will contact you to let you know if your request has been approved.
- Room reservation requests submitted after 4:30pm on weekdays, or anytime during the weekend, will be reviewed the following business day.
Please note that these rooms are unavailable during the following times: N/A.
Note: Rooms must be reserved minimum 6 hours in advance for a minimum of 2 people.
Study Room Reservation Form