General Exam proctoring is another service offered FREE and ONLY for LTU students. Students who are unable to complete exams/quizzes during regularly scheduled class time can take them at the AAC with their professor's approval. We will make every effort to accommodate a student's schedule when making an exam appointment, however, students should not wait until the last minute to make an appointment.
Review the Testing Services Policies by clicking the button below. The Student Agreement form is filled out in person before each exam. Read both documents prior to your exam so you are aware of the policies and procedures.
Monday–Friday: 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
(Testing services end Friday, December 18th at 4:00 p.m.)
- Your student must make an appointment before we can accept testing materials.
- You should deliver a filled out Testing Service Request Form and a copy of the student's exam prior to the student's appointment. This can be done electronically to email@example.com, in person, or through campus mail. Links to electronic copies of the form may be found below. If your student works at the AAC front desk, email his/her Testing Service Request Form and exam materials to both Dr. Gladys Aviles (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Kayla Harteg (email@example.com), or drop them off in person to one of them. If you email the student's exam materials to firstname.lastname@example.org, he/she will have access to them, as all front desk staff members can access emails sent to this address.
- When you fill out the Testing Service Request Form, please note any relevant instructions, particularly with regards to allowances related to student accommodations (e.g., if a formula sheet is provided or to be brought by the student). Please be as specific as possible with your instructions.
- For students with documented disabilities, refer to the "Accommodations Memo" provided to you by the Disabilities Services office for the student when determining proctoring instructions. Questions about students with disability accommodations should be addressed to Disability Services.
- Please note that we do not scan exams. Please work with your department if you need your exam scanned and emailed to you. You can also work with your department if you are on campus but unable to bring an exam to the AAC for a student's appointment.
- Please also note that we cannot accommodate online/Canvas tests for students without accommodations from Disability Services. Only students with accommodations are allowed to take an online/Canvas test in the AAC to fulfill their need for a distraction-free setting. However, we still recommend that you find another way to proctor the exam as we do not have the means to monitor online exams. If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at email@example.com.
- Click the button above to read our Testing Services Policies in full.
**NEW** Electronic Testing Service Request Forms (UPDATED 1/2020):
Please do not use older versions of this form. Please also be sure to fill out the course name, not just the course number to ease test proctoring.
Testing Service Request Form
Word Document Interactive PDF (Save the PDF file to your computer before making any edits)
For more information, contact an AAC staff member at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 248.204.4120.