While classes remain online, testing services through the AAC are unavailable.
General Exam proctoring is another service offered FREE and ONLY for LTU students. Students who are unable to complete exams/quizzes during regularly scheduled class time can take them at the AAC with their professor's approval. We will make every effort to accommodate a student's schedule when making an exam appointment, however, students should not wait until the last minute to make an appointment.
Review our Testing Services Policies by clicking the button below. The Student Agreement form will be filled out in person before each exam. Please read through both documents prior to your exam so you are aware of our policies and procedures.
Mon - Thurs: 9 a.m.– 10:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Your student has to make an appointment before we can accept testing material.
- Deliver a filled out Testing Service Request Form and a copy of the student's exam. This can be done electronically to email@example.com, in person, or through campus mail. Links to electronic copies of the form are found below.
- When you fill out the Testing Service Request Form, please note any relevant specific instructions, particularly with regards to allowances related to student accommodations e.g. if a formula sheet is provided or to be brought by the student.
- Please note that we do not scan exams. Please work with your department if you need your exam scanned and emailed to you. You can also work with your department if you are unavailable on campus to bring the exam to the AAC for a student's exam appointment.
- For students with documented disabilities, refer to the "Accommodations Memo" provided to you by the Disabilities Services Office for the student when determining proctoring instructions. Questions about students with disability accommodations should be addressed to Student Services.
- Click the button above to read our Testing Services Policies in full.
Note: We are not able to accommodate online tests. If your student has an accommodation, they are able to take an online test here to get their extended time. However, we still recommend that you use other means to proctor the exam as we cannot monitor online exams. If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**NEW** Electronic Testing Service Request Forms (UPDATED 1/2020):
Please do not use older versions of this form. Please also be sure to fill out the course name, not just the course number to ease test proctoring.
Testing Service Request Form
Word Document Interactive PDF (Save the PDF file to your computer before making any edits)
For more information, contact an AAC staff member at email@example.com, or 248.204.4120.