General Exam proctoring is another service offered FREE and ONLY for LTU students. Students who are unable to complete exams/quizzes during regularly scheduled class time can take them at the AAC with their professor's approval. We will make every effort to accommodate a student's schedule when making an exam appointment, however, students should not wait until the last minute to make an appointment.
Review our Testing Services Policies by clicking the button below. The Student Agreement form will be filled out in person before each exam. Please read through both documents prior to your exam so you are aware of our policies and procedures.
Mon - Thurs: 9 a.m.– 10:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- To use this service, contact the AAC at least one business day in advance to schedule an appointment time.
- Speak with your professor prior to making your appointment to ensure that you both agree on a date and time for your appointment.
- To make an appointment, contact the AAC and provide the following:
- Your name
- Your student ID number
- Name of the class
- Your professor's name
- Your professor's email address
- Your LTU email address (if you contact us from a different email address)
- The date and time you want your appointment
- How long the appointment needs to be (state if you have accommodations that affect this duration)
- Whether your test is online or not
- Whether you are scheduling a new test or rescheduling one that has already been scheduled
- Once an appointment has been made, inform your instructor of the date and time of your appointment.
- Bring your student ID and any required testing materials (pencil, calculator, etc.) to the appointment.
- Click the button above to read our Testing Services Policies in full.
Time permitting, the AAC staff will send students a courtesy email to remind them of the scheduled appointment.
Note: We can and will check on you in the middle of your test!
If we discover you have unauthorized materials (including cell phones) or are in any way exhibiting behaviors that do not follow the academic honor code or student code of conduct, we will inform your professor of the incident so that further action can be taken.
For more information or to make an appointment, contact an AAC staff member at email@example.com, or 248.204.4120.