At the Academic Achievement Center (AAC), LTU students can receive tutoring, utilize testing services, meet one-on-one with an academic coach, attend academic and study skills workshops, and study independently or with a group in a welcoming and inclusive space.
Hours and Contact Information
Summer 2021 Hours: Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Testing Available: Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Taubman Student Services, Building #5, C201
firstname.lastname@example.org | 248.204.4120
AAC Summer Programs
Incoming first-year students are encouraged to participate in CAMPUS CONNECTIONS, a seven-day residential introduction to college life!
- Learn about LTU’s campus and university resources
- Acquire skills necessary to be academically successful via interactive workshops
- Attend math and/or writing preparation sessions with faculty and retake the math and/or writing placement exam
- Get a head start on fall classes through AAC Pre-course participation
- Build new friendships through fun activities and off-campus field trips
Prepare to succeed in your classes this fall with FREE Pre-course workshops for LTU students!
- Review material you may have forgotten since your last class so you can hit the ground running
- Learn basic course strategies
- Preview material that you will see in the first few weeks of class
- Meet your classmates and have the opportunity to form study groups for help and support throughout the semester.