office of the registrar - declaring a major or concentration

Declaring a Minor or Concentration


If a student wishes to declare a minor or concentration, they may do so by completing the "Change of Curriculum" form and submitting it to the One Stop Center. Students are responsible for completing all requirements for the minor and/or concentration. Once it has been determined by the Department Chairperson that the student has completed the requirements for the Minor and/or Concentration, it will be posted to the student’s academic transcript.