registrar - change of address

 Academic Records



It is extremely important that the University have a correct home and mailing address for each student to mail important information, including but not limited to: policy changes, graduations, etc.

Students may change their address online via BannerWeb. Students may also submit address changes, in writing via fax, mail or in person by completing the Name and Address Change Form (address changes can be completed online via BannerWeb).



Enrollment Services - 21000 West Ten Mile Road - Southfield, MI  48075-1058
Fax: 248.204.2229 - Phone: 248.204.2280