SOUTHFIELD, Mich. – The coaching staff at Lawrence Technological University (LTU) will offer summer camps for soccer, basketball and volleyball on the campus at 21000 West 10 Mile Road in Southfield.
Lawrence Tech is a member of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics and its basketball, soccer and volleyball teams compete in the Wolverine Hoosier Athletic Conference.
LTU offers the following camps:
• Basketball for boys and girls in grades 4-8, June 16-20, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Don Ridler Field House; $200; offered by the LTU men’s basketball program.
• Basketball for boys and girls ages 6-12, June 23-27, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Don Ridler Field House; $200; offered by the LTU women’s basketball program.
• Soccer for boys and girls ages 9-13, July 28 to Aug. 1, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.; LTU Athletic Field; $125; offered by the LTU men’s and women’s soccer programs.
• Volleyball for boys and girls in grades 6-9, July 21-24, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., Don Ridler Field House, $125; offered by the LTU women’s volleyball program.
• Volleyball for boys and girls in grades 8-12, July 28-31, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., Don Ridler Field House, $125; offered by the LTU women’s volleyball program.
Go to www.ltuathleticcamps.com for information and registration.
Lawrence Technological University, www.ltu.edu, is a private university founded in 1932 that offers more than 100 programs through the doctoral level in its Colleges of Architecture and Design, Arts and Sciences, Engineering, and Management. PayScale lists Lawrence Tech among the nation’s top 100 universities for return on undergraduate tuition investment, and highest in the Detroit metropolitan area. Lawrence Tech is also listed in the top tier of Midwestern universities by U.S. News and World Report and the Princeton Review. Students benefit from small class sizes and experienced faculty who provide a real-world, hands-on, “theory and practice” education with an emphasis on leadership. Activities on Lawrence Tech’s 102-acre campus include over 60 student clubs and organizations and a growing roster of NAIA varsity sports.