The Board of Trustees of Lawrence Technological University approved several faculty promotions at their meeting on Jan. 31:
- Assistant Professor Ahad Ali of the Department of Mechanical Engineering has been awarded tenure.
- Constance Bodurow of the Department of Architecture has been awarded tenure and promoted to associate professor.
- Donald Carpenter of the Department of Civil Engineering has been promoted to professor.
- Dale Allen Gyure of the Department of Architecture has been promoted to professor.
- Professor Bahman Mirshab, who joined LTU last year as dean of the College of Management, has been awarded tenure.