Nabil F. Grace Ph.D, PE
Chair and University Distinguished Professor, Civil Engineering Department
Director, Center for Innovative Materials Research
Lawrence Technological University
21000 West Ten Mile Road Southfield, MI 48075
Articles in Science & Engineering
Civil Engineering News, "Bridge System is Economical and Corrosion-Free", April 1996.
- Civil Engineering Magazine, "Catching up on Composites", by H. Goldstein, March 4, 1996.
- Mechanical Engineering Magazine, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), "Bridging the Cost Gap with Composites", by S. Ashley, February 1996.
- Engineering News - Record (ENR Magazine), McGraw Hill Publishers, "Composites Can Make Bridges Corrosion-Free, Crack Free", November 27, 1995.
- Composite Design and Application (CDA), Composites Institute of the Society of the Plastics Industry (SPI), "Hybrids: A New Class of Construction Materials - Special Report", by K. Lindsay, Windsor, 1995.
- Highway Builders Magazine, The Associated Pennsylvania Constructors, "Plastic Bridges", by M. Fickes, spring, 1995.
- FRP Composites in Construction Application Report, SPI Composite Institute, "New Bridge Designs Use Composites", 1995.
- High Performance Composites Magazine, "Demo Bridge Benchmarks Composites", by P. McConnell, July 1996.
- Chemical and Engineering News (C&EN) Magazine, American Chemical Society (ACM), "Advanced Composite Makers Look toward Infrastructure Markets", by M. Reisch, March 1996.
- Daily Tribune Newspaper, "Search Underway on How to Build a Better Bridge", March 17, 1996.
- Livonia Observer Newspaper, "Pushing to the Limit", March 11, 1996.
Detroit Newspaper, "Highway Bridge Builders Borrow Aerospace Expertise for New Wave Composites", by G. Heinlein, September 4, 1996.
- The Journal Sentinel, Milwaukee Newspaper, "Composites Cross Over Into Bridge Building", by L. Sander, November 6, 1995.
- Southfield Eccentric Newspaper, "New Bridge Could Set US Standard", by M. O'Brien, September 7, 1995.
- The Windsor Star Newspaper, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, "Concrete Girders Safety Focus of University Study", by B. Shields, December 23, 1996.
- The Southfield Eccentric Newspaper, Michigan, "Professor Works to Better Troubled Bridges", October 3, 1994.
- The Eccentric Newspaper, Michigan, "Lawrence Tech. Study May Result in Better Bridges", September 26, 1994.
- The Daily Tribune, Michigan, "New Bridge Materials May Get Local Test", June 7, 1995