Nabil F. Grace Ph.D, PE
Articles in Science & Engineering
Civil Engineering News, "Bridge System is Economical and Corrosion-Free", April 1996.
- Civil Engineering Magazine, "Catching up on Composites", by H. Goldstein, March 4, 1996.
- Mechanical Engineering Magazine, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), "Bridging the Cost Gap with Composites", by S. Ashley, February 1996.
- Engineering News - Record (ENR Magazine), McGraw Hill Publishers, "Composites Can Make Bridges Corrosion-Free, Crack Free", November 27, 1995.
- Composite Design and Application (CDA), Composites Institute of the Society of the Plastics Industry (SPI), "Hybrids: A New Class of Construction Materials - Special Report", by K. Lindsay, Windsor, 1995.
- Highway Builders Magazine, The Associated Pennsylvania Constructors, "Plastic Bridges", by M. Fickes, spring, 1995.
- FRP Composites in Construction Application Report, SPI Composite Institute, "New Bridge Designs Use Composites", 1995.
- High Performance Composites Magazine, "Demo Bridge Benchmarks Composites", by P. McConnell, July 1996.
- Chemical and Engineering News (C&EN) Magazine, American Chemical Society (ACM), "Advanced Composite Makers Look toward Infrastructure Markets", by M. Reisch, March 1996.
- Daily Tribune Newspaper, "Search Underway on How to Build a Better Bridge", March 17, 1996.
- Livonia Observer Newspaper, "Pushing to the Limit", March 11, 1996.
Detroit Newspaper, "Highway Bridge Builders Borrow Aerospace Expertise for New Wave Composites", by G. Heinlein, September 4, 1996.
- The Journal Sentinel, Milwaukee Newspaper, "Composites Cross Over Into Bridge Building", by L. Sander, November 6, 1995.
- Southfield Eccentric Newspaper, "New Bridge Could Set US Standard", by M. O'Brien, September 7, 1995.
- The Windsor Star Newspaper, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, "Concrete Girders Safety Focus of University Study", by B. Shields, December 23, 1996.
- The Southfield Eccentric Newspaper, Michigan, "Professor Works to Better Troubled Bridges", October 3, 1994.
- The Eccentric Newspaper, Michigan, "Lawrence Tech. Study May Result in Better Bridges", September 26, 1994.
- The Daily Tribune, Michigan, "New Bridge Materials May Get Local Test", June 7, 1995