The Lawrence Tech Transit Authority serves students by providing transportation service to hot-spots around campus and in Southfield.
- Transportation on Monday-Friday shuttles students between Arbor Lofts, North Housing, and South Housing (7:45am-9am, 11am-12pm, 4pm-5pm, 9pm-11pm)
- Transportation on Saturday-Sunday shuttles students between Arbor Lofts, North Housing, South Housing, and Meijer, WingStop/Cafe Kabob/Just Baked restaurants (12pm-8pm)
- Arrangements for Medical Clinic can be made by calling 248.204.4100 Monday-Friday (between 1pm and 4pm)
Students with other emergency transportation needs are encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org
A printable schedule is found here.
Want to work for the LTTA? Email email@example.com for more information.
The following is a list of a few points of interest for the Regular Semester transportation service:
- Restaurants (TGIFridays, Potbelly's, Jimmy John's, Subway, Cafe Kabob, WingStop)
- Local Places of Interest (Southfield Public Library, AMC Theatres)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.