The Center for Nonprofit Management
The Center for Nonprofit Management providing education, applied research, and outreach in nonprofit management and social enterprise.
Graduate Education - Online or On-Campus
- MBA with a concentration in Nonprofit Management (36 credit hours)
- Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management and Leadership (12 credits)
- BoardWALK is a series of seven workshops focusing on building the capacity of current and prospective nonprofit board members. Each workshop is held on the campus of Lawrence Technological University in Southfield. Classes are handicap accessible and parking is free. Please find the current BoardWalk schedule and registration information here...
- Best Practices from the Best-Managed Nonprofits, an annual seminar featuring award-winning nonprofit managers
- Share to Succeed: A Learning Circle for Nonprofit Financial Executives
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), Collegiate Chapter
- Strengthening Financial Competencies of Nonprofit Leaders
- Lawrence Tech/Osborn Entrepreneur and Microenterprise Project for the Skillman Foundation's Good Neighbors Initiative
The Center for Nonprofit Management brings together the best day-to-day management practices of the private sector, nonprofit organizations, and professional placement firms to support career exploration and transition to nonprofit service. It offers practical support by:
-- Developing core nonprofit skills and competencies through workshops and graduate coursework.
-- Networking participants with appropriate nonprofit service and career opportunities.