Doctor of Business Administration
Doctor of Business Administration Program
- The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) degree at Lawrence Tech is an intensive practioner-scholar program designed to develop leaders who can think strategically and act decisively in today’s global environment.
- It is one of the few on-campus, part-time, practitioner-scholar programs in the nation that is designed for working professionals (with weekend residency requirements).
- Designed to equip students with the knowledge, skills and qualities that tomorrow's leaders need to address the multi-dimensional challenges they will confront from accelerating global economic forces, rapidly changing technologies, work force diversity, conflicting value systems and from the demographic, political and structural changes occurring in the world economy.
- Students master basic principles, core theories, fundamental concepts, and advanced research techniques.
- Students develop the analytical skills and acquire the tools necessary to review literature critically; to conduct independent qualitative and quantitative research; and to engage in scholarly writing.
- Graduates of the DBA program will be thoroughly prepared for executive-level positions in business, government, consulting and for teaching at universities that emphasize theory and practice. Download DBA Program Brochure here.
This is a part-time program making it possible to earn your doctorate degree while continuing to work full-time. Classes are offered on Friday evenings and weekends.
All documents are required to be received by:
- 30 June for the Fall Term
- 31 October for the Spring Term
For more information, contact our Student Relationship Advising Office at 248.204.3050 or email email@example.com.
Lawrence Tech's College of Management Offers:
- A personal faculty advisor mentors you as you strive to meet your professional goals.
- Dedicated student relationship advisors help guide you throughout your academic experience.
- Insightful theories and thoughful reflection enhance managerial learning and development.
- A learning environment that encourages the cultivation of global thinking to advance a more humane and sustainable world community.
More questions about the DBA program at Lawrence Tech, read FAQ's here.