LTU Online Courses For Spring 2011
These courses have been scheduled as 100% asynchronous courses thru LTU Online for Spring 2011. These courses are academically equivalent to on-ground or hybrid courses. Tuition for LTU Online classes can be found by visiting the Tuition and Fee Schedule. Please consult the LTU Course Schedule for a complete listing of all LTU courses, including hybrid courses which have online components.
- Links to course descriptions and example course syllabi (from the previous semester taught) are listed below. Example syllabi should be used to gain a perspective of the amount of work required or topics covered in a particular course and are subject to change. Courses that have not previously been taught online may not have a syllabus loaded.
- Textbook information is available on the "Current Students" web page.
- Please contact the LTU Online office via e-mail or by call 248-204-2380 if you have any questions about LTU Online courses or wish to be added to a waitlist for any LTU Online course.
- Students enrolled in certificate programs may request prerequisite waivers by clicking on the "Prerequsite Waiver Request" link. Prerequisite Waiver Request
- Courses offered fully online for the first time are marked with this symbol: NEW
Registering for LTU Online classes is easy and online! Register today!