Many Ways to Renew Your Checkouts
- Renewals may be made in person, by telephone (248.204.3009), or online via TechCat+ (use "my account" in the upper right corner).
- Most books can be renewed twice unless someone else is waiting for the title.
- Students, Faculty and Staff: LTU's items may be renewed up to two times, as long as they have not been requested by another patron.
- Guest users may renew books one time in person, or by telephone if the books are not overdue.
- New Books cannot be renewed.
- MelCat items may be renewed one time. Contact the LTU library by phone/in person/or email@example.com. Renewals are subject to the approval of the lending institution.
- Interlibrary Loan: Renewals are subject to the approval of the lending institution. Contact the library for more details.