- Lawrence Tech students, faculty and staff may borrow materials
- You may check out an unlimited amount of material
- Guests and Alumni may obtain a library card with proper identification.
- A total of three (3) items for guests and five (5) for alumni may be checked out at any time.
- General collection: 21 days
- Reference: library use only
- Reserves: variable (mainly library use only)
- Journals/Newspapers: library use only
Overdue & Lost Item Fees*
- Books: $.10/day
- Melcat books: $.10/day
- Reserve items: $1.00/day
- ILL books: $1.00/day
- Lost books: Price of book + Processing fee
*Borrowing privileges will be suspended on delinquent accounts
Students, faculty and staff can view their library account from the online catalog to view current check-outs, fines, and requests.
- Go to the Library Catalog (TechCat+)
- Click on “My Account” in the upper right corner
- Use your Banner ID as the username, create your own password
- to log in...
- Enter your Username
- Enter your password you created
- Verify your address and contact information
- Review current checkouts, fines, holds, renew if desired
Lawrence Tech Library 248.204.3000 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Buell Basement - Map