Whether you’re a future or current student, faculty or staff member, administrator, community member or employer, the Leadership Program wants to hear from you!
We’re always looking for new ways to develop and expand our program, coordinating with other programs and organizations, and we’re open to answering any questions you may have.
Brian Craigo, Interim Director
Office of Leadership Programs
Room C205, Taubman Student Services Center
21000 West Ten Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075-1058
- Spring 2013 Registration Dates
- Doctoral, Graduate, Seniors: Nov 12
- Juniors and above: Nov 13
- Sophomores and above: Nov 14
- Freshman and above: Nov 15
- Guest, Special, and above: Nov 16
Advising and Registration Info:
- Academic Calendar
Important dates throughout the academic year including Exam Schedules and Open Learning Course Schedules.
- Course Catalog
Search our online course catalog for both our undergraduate and graduate course offerings.
- Tuition and Fees Schedule
Tuition breakdown by credit hour and a detailed description of student, registration, and course fees.
- Forms to Download and Print
Get all Registrar forms here!