|Meal Plan||Per Semester Rate||Rate for Both Semesters||Available To|
6 meals per week and 100 Blue Devil Dollars per semester
|$549||$1,098||Current housing residents who have lived in housing for 4 years or more.|
|7 meals per week and 100 Blue Devil Dollars per semester||$768.50||$1,537||
Current housing residents who have lived in housing for 3 or more years.
|9 meals per week and 200 Blue Devil Dollars per semester||$1,152.50||$2,305||Any residential student|
13 meals per week and 125 Blue Devil Dollars per semester
|$1,152.50||$2,305||Any residential student|
- Students living in housing for their first year at Lawrence Tech, regardless of class status, must choose either the 9 meals per week or the 13 meals per week option.
- Meals can be used in the RFoC (Real Food on Campus), a dining facility that is all you can eat with a variety of different food stations.
- Blue Devil Dollars can be used at the RFoC (if you run out of meals for the week), Einstein Bros. Bagels, the POD, and Jets Pizza for pizza delivery.
- Students may add Blue Devil Dollars to their account at any time in the Office of Dining Services.
- Commuter students wishing to purchase a meal plan should contact the Office of Dining Services at 248-204-3202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact the Office of University Housing 248-204-3940 or visit Campus Dining's website by cicking here.