Phi Kappa Upsilon Fraternity ΦΚΥ
Colors: Red, Black, and Gold
Nickname: Phi Kapp
This fraternity was established in 1932 by the University’s founder, Russell E. Lawrence, as the first engineering and social organization of the Lawrence Tech campus. Its purpose is to further the individual and collective welfare of its members by creating cultural, educational, and fraternal advantages. The fraternity participates in many activities and professional organizations on and off campus. This independent chapter celebrates more than 50 years of ownership of its house known as “the Castle,” the culmination of hard work and effort and the pride of all members. Membership has grown, thanks to the achievements of many men who have given their time and energy to the fraternity.