How To Transfer
LTU agrees to admit MCC students who meet the following conditions for the undergraduate programs:
-Students who have earned a high school diploma or GED equivalent
-Students who have successfully completed an MCC Associates degree program appropriate for the BS degree sought, earning a 2.0 GPA as documented by an official MCC transcript. Program guides will indicate the courses required.
-Students who have not completed the MCC Associates degree will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Students who wish to enroll in a program offered at Macomb's University Center are allowed to attend courses at MCC and the University Center concurrently. This allows students to complete their general education requirements along with coursework specific to their Bachelor degree at Macomb Community College through Lawrence Tech. In order to do so, students must complete a dual enrollment application along with their general Lawrence Tech application. Students earning degrees at Lawrence Tech's main campus are not eligible to dual enroll in other institutions.
1) Contact the Macomb Operations Manager or the Macomb Coordinator to set up an appointment to discuss transferring at 586.263.6695.
2) Bring high school transcripts, as well as transcripts from all colleges you have attended to the meeting to discuss credit transfers.
3) Fill out a Lawrence Tech Application.
4) Have all official transcripts sent to LTU.
5) Come to Orientation and Registration at the University Center and sign up for your courses!