Sponsored by Lawrence Tech's Media Communications program and the College of Architecture and Design, students will have the opportunity to explore various media workshops in a hands-on setting. Programs offered include Game Art, Movie Magic, and TV Production.
- Learn how interactive computer games are developed with Mars Ashton, LTU assistant professor
- Create and animate a 2D character using Adobe Flash
- Take home your own digital file
- Animate light sabers, spaceships, and more with Joseph Coleman, a digital artist who worked on the films Spy Kids 4 and Escape from Planet Earth
- Learn about 3D technology
- Experiment with the After Effects computer program
- Explore broadcast journalism with Roop Raj, Fox 2 Detroit News weekday early morning anchor/reporter
- Produce a TV segment in LTU's state-of-the-art studio
- Learn what it's like to be a news director, anchor, switcher, technical director, and camera technician
Registration Information Coming Soon!
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office at 248.204.3160