Financial Aid + Scholarships

Undergraduate international students are eligible for the same academic scholarships as US citizens.  Information about scholarships and a printable application can be found in the financial aid portion of our website.   Both undergraduate and graduate students can apply external scholarships (scholarships awarded from a non-LTU source) toward the cost of attending Lawrence Tech.

If you are a US citizen or have a green card, you can apply for federal financial aid by going to and completing the Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA).  If you do not meet either of these criteria, you can look into one of the following:

Sallie Mae Signature Loan:
Education One Loan through Bank One:

Tuition and Fees

Tuition and Fee structure is found at  the Office of the Registrar.  You can find out the current rates by visiting their page here.