First Robotics Scholarship
Include with application a 500 word essay regarding your FIRST experience, your career goals and a letter of recommendation from one of your FIRST adult mentors. Deadline date March 1.
First Robotics Scholarship Application
Indicate on the application that you are interested in the Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Scholarship.
The Balanced Man Scholarship - Sigma Phi Epsilon Educational Foundation offers this $500 competitive scholarship to all incoming freshmen. Learn more at www.ltusigeps.com
Arab American Scholarship Foundation Program - The Lebanese American Heritage Club is proud to announce the open enrollment of the 25th annual Arab American Scholarship Foundation Program for the 2013 academic year. Scholarship value is $1,000. Application deadline: April 6, 2013.
Charter One's TruFit Good Citizen Scholarship- recognizes students who demonstrate an exemplary community service background.
John Luttig Scholarship Fund
The mission of the John Luttig Scholarship Fund is to provide scholarships to deserving high school graduates from a Michigan school district who are pursuing an architectural degree at Lawrence Tech. By reaching out to motivated students, the Scholarship Fund helps to provide the means to attend college and the opportunity to realize their aspirations.
Click here to apply: John Luttig Scholarship Fund
Charles R. Ullman & Associates Scholarship Essay Contest - The law firm of Charles R. Ullman & Associates is now offering four (4) scholarships in our Scholarship Essay Contest to deserving undergraduate and graduate college students who author winning essays on either the marital domestic violence or marital communication topics explained in detail below.The essays must be submitted by 10 p.m. on April 15, 2013. Please read through our rules carefully and don’t let this deadline pass without seizing this excellent opportunity.The awards will be distributed to essay contest winners after they have been notified on May 15, 2013.
Scholarship with a Navy Career
Financial support totaling up to $135,000. Contact Brian.Hart1@Navy.Mil or 313.215.0339
STEM - Science Technology Engineering Mathmatices - The NDIA Michigan Chapter is offering scholastice scholarships of up to $1,500 per recipient to competitive high school and college students pursuing education in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) for the 2013-2014 academic year. Apply now deadline to submit application is February 28, 2013.
STEM - The Great Lakes National Scholarship Program will again award up to 750 scholarships totaling $1.875 million to new and continuing students who qualify. The scholarship program reflects Great Lakes' ongoing commitment to help change lives for the better through higher education. To learn more about the scholarship program and how your students can apply online, visit Scholarship America.
DTE Energy Scholarship
This scholarship is established by the DTE Energy Foundation. Estimated number of distributions for the Fall Academic Semester will be from ten up to twenty scholarships. The dollar value of each scholarship can range from $500 to $1000. The Lawrence Technological University Scholarship Committee will review the applicants, make a decision on the award, and notify the student(s) who are awarded the scholarship.
The following criteria shall be considered by the University in selecting the scholarship recipient:
Scholarships may be awarded to undergraduate and graduate students who are committed to studying energy engineering, alternative energy or energy & environmental management.
- Currently enrolled Lawrence Tech undergraduate students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Part-time students are eligible for the scholarship.
- Undergraduate scholarship applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Graduate scholarship applicants must have a letter of recommendation from their supervisor and a resume stating their work experience and education in an energy-related field.
- Preference will be given to students with demonstrated financial need.
- Applicants will submit a 2-page essay-letter to the scholarship committee, expressing their commitment to study energy engineering, alternative energy, or energy & environmental management and why this scholarship will help them attain their academic goals.
- All recipients must acknowledge the benefits of the scholarship to their education in a letter addressed to either the donor, or the University’s Office of Financial Aid, before their scholarship may be awarded.
- The scholarship shall be administered by the University Scholarship Committee and the Office of Financial Aid, according to their normal policies.
Submit all questions and application information relating to this scholarship to Office of Financial Aid,
in the LTU Financial Aid Office, telephone #248-204-2121.
Ford Foundation Diversity Fellowships - are designed to increase the diversity of the nation's college and university faculties by increasing their ethnic and racial diversity, to maximize the educational benefits of diversity, and to increase the number of professors who can and will use diversity as a resource for enriching the education of all students. Fellowships Office National Research Council of the National Academies phone:202.334.2872 or email: email@example.com. Web based applications may be filled out and submitted on-line.
Nicki Kapron Scholarship- for female students.$2,000 scholarship application and guidelines available at www.zontasouthfield.org. Zonta Club of Southfield area member of Zonta International, advancing the status of women worldwide.
Women's Transportation Seminar - Women's Transportation Seminar, an International professional organization promoting women. Their vision is to transform the transportation industry through the advancement of women. For more information on this organization please visit their website at www.wtsinternational.org. Find scholarship information under WTS Foundation link.
Detroit Chapter of APICS: The Association for Operations Management.
A $750 scholarship is open to all full-time and part-time students (undergraduate or graduate level). This is a great opportunity for students to get a scholarship during these tough economic times. The scholarship requirements are:
- College students in good standing,
- Pursuing a career Operations Management/Supply Chain Management
- Are currently enrolled at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Merit will be evaluated on three factors: GPA;Current resume;one-page essay
Financial need as determined by the APICS Chapter Scholarship Committee.
- Student must attend one professional development meeting (PDM) prior to applying for scholarship and meet three board members at the event.
Contact Andrea Oltesvig at Oltesvig@gmail.com for more information.
A $500 scholarship awarded twice per year.
- For information, see http://www.vfw5855.org/scholarship.htm