Alumni Legacy Scholarship
Sponsored by the Lawrence Tech Alumni Association
In 1997, the Lawrence Tech Alumni Association announced its intention to establish the Alumni Legacy Scholarships. The goal of the Alumni Legacy Scholarship is to help sustain the strong heritage of a Lawrence Tech education among Lawrence Tech alumni family members, by providing support to designated awardees.
- The student must be the Son/Daughter, Stepson/Stepdaughter, Niece, Nephew, Spouse or Grandchild/Great-Grandchild of a Lawrence Tech or Detroit Institute of Tech (DIT) alumnus or alumna
- The student must be enrolled full-time or part-time
- The student must be in good academic standing
- The student must be a sophomore, junior, or senior level student if in an undergraduate Baccalaureate program
- For Associate or Master's programs, at least half of the program requirements must be met
$500 - $1,000 per student per semester, with a maximum of $2,000 per academic year.
The number of awards vary each year.
For more information:
Contact the Office of Financial Aid via the One Stop Center at 248.204.2280 or contact Dr. Jerry Crist, Rm. S327, at 248.204.3604.