Why Dual Master's Degree in Business Administration + Engineering Management at Lawrence Tech?
Lawrence Tech's dual degree program is distinctively designed to enhance the opportunities for personal and professional growth of tomorrow's leaders. Qualified students in the dual degree program will take core course work in both the College of Management's MBA program and in the College of Engineering's Engineering Management program. Upon completion of the course work in both programs, a student will be awarded two master's degrees.
This dual degree program requires the student to have an undergraduate degree in engineering, science, or technology from an accredited university. Students in the dual degree program will begin by taking course work in the master's program that they designate as their primary degree. Upon completion of their core course work in their primary degree program, they will be awarded their first diploma. Upon completion of the course work in their secondary degree program, they will be awarded a second diploma.
Admission to the MEM/MBA program as a regular graduate student requires the demonstration of high potential for success based on the following:
1. Submission of the Application for Graduate Admission;
2. A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution;
3. A GPA of 3.0 or higher for undergraduate work;
4. Official transcripts from every college or university attended;
5. A professional resume;
6. All international students are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS as proof of English proficiency. A minimum score of 550 on the paper-based TOEFL, or 79 on the internet-based TOEFL, or a 6.0 on the IELTS is required. International students holding degrees from colleges and universities in countries where English is the native language may request to be exempt from English proficiency testing. For more information about taking the TOEFL or IELTS, including finding a test site near you, visit http://www.ets.org/toefl/ or http://www.ielts.org/.
The GMAT is not required for applicants who:
1. Have earned a master’s degree or who have been previously admitted to a master’s-level program.
2. Have earned a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Applicants with a GPA of less than 3.0, may be required to take the GMAT or other assessment tool.
Applicants who have exceptional merit but do not meet all admission criteria may be admitted under special circumstances determined by the Admissions Committee.
Applicants who meet the admission requirements, but whose supporting documentation (e.g. academic transcripts) are still pending may be admitted conditionally.
Get StartedThe Masters of Engineering Managment also has an online only option. To request information on the online only option please visit: http://onlinedegrees.ltu.edu/online-programs/college-of-engineering/online-master-of-engineering-management/
Online OnlyThe Masters of Engineering Managment also has an online only option. To request information on the online only option please visit: http://onlinedegrees.ltu.edu/online-programs/college-of-engineering/online-master-of-engineering-management/