Applicants to the Graduate Certificate in Manufacturing Systems for the Defense Industry program must:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Hold a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical, electrical, computer, or industrial engineering, or a related program, with a minimum GPA of 3.0, from an accredited university.
- Provide official transcripts of all college work completed.
- Provide a resume that includes work experience.
- Provide two letters of recommendation from current or former supervisors.
- Submit a completed graduate application form.
For more information, contact Lawrence Tech’s Office of Admissions at 800.CALL.LTU or email@example.com. For specific questions about the Graduate Certificate in Manufacturing Systems for the Defense Industry, call 248.204.2582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.